Sunday, March 19, 2017

ULTIMATE PORTFOLIO BUILDER



      LINK to website



MY ONGOING PROCESS AND WORK IN THIS ONLINE CLASS.

week 3 to 5








Collage technique is something I often start with. I have a goal and acassion to ispire me.
I find mixed media very liberating.I mix paper cuts, painted paper and photography. It is fun and gives me artistic freedom.

To learn to make pattern digitally from collages has been very educating and fun.














     



This time in I used water colour paintings to build a pattern from.
I used PS to do this.



BLUE BIRD AND GIRL





































LIGHTER PATTERN

















The girl bow is made by photos. I use photos as collage pieces in digitally collages.
I am going to post that later on ..






RED COLOURS








RECOLORING pattern made in AI, Illustrator






WASHI TAPE

For a spring party

Pattern made in AI, Illustrator.















HERE ARE SOME OLD PATTERNS I MADE A YEAR AGO.

Made from collage pieces



Pattern and bags with pattern made by collages and then altred  digitally in PS. 










































































No comments:

Post a Comment